Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lazy Lazy Day

So, between me having "lady problems" & Brianna being tuckered out from her appt this morning, it's been a rather lazy day. I had been sore & moody since Monday, but decided to clean & organize anyways. Last night I passed out a little before 8 & slept all night long. Actually a pretty sold 12 hours to be exact. Yet, I am still feeling loagie & sore, so I've decided to take today off. No cleaning, no organizing, nothing. I had to wake Bri up this morning to take her to a dr appt (she had a rash, which ended up being "an irritation or allergies" I think it's allergies). So, she's a little out of sorts herself, she actually put herself down for a nap today! That never happens. She went & got her pillow, blankie, & cup, whined for her binkie. Once I gave her the binkie she took her stuff to the couch, laid down, & passed out. Impressive I think. even the dogs are being lazy. Usually when I take them out, they will wander around the yard looking for every spot that may have been touched by another animal since the last time they were out. Not today. We went out today & they went to the bathroom & came right back in. The only ones that aren't being lazy today are the cats. I wish they WOULD be lazy! They keep playing with tree ornaments, attacking each other, & trying to steal Brianna's toys. I really don't like cats. They are lucky they belong to my husband, or they would be quickly finding a new home. Oh well.

Anyways! Since today is a lazy day, I'm of course going to have to make up for it tomorrow! Haha. I'm going to make up for it in a different way though. Instead of cleaning all day I'm going to enjoy myself. I'll run my usual friday morning errands, but in addition to groceries, I am going to be getting a few of Bri's Christmas presents. Then lunch & nap time. After naptime we're going up to Mrs. Theresa's to make fudge with her & the girls. Mmmm fudge! & of course some tea & adult conversation. I think for date night tomorrow night hubby & I are going to just watch movies & crash. We need a night to jsut rest together, since we sacraficed that last weekend to spend time out with friends. It should be fun.

& once again, I'm babbling. HA! Ok, back to doing nothing;)

No comments: