Thursday, December 4, 2008

25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS! Days 1-4

Ok, so after reading Betsy's Thanksgiving blogs, I feel inspired to follow suit with Christmas Blessings!:) For each day of the 25 Days of Christmas, I will be posting something I am blessed with!:) Hopefully this will help me stay in the spirit of Christmas each day. So, since I am technically on the 4th day of Christmas I will post 4 things I am blessed with. From this post on will be one thing. So, here it goes!:)

Number 1: My husband. God blessed me with a compassionate, caring, fun loving, husband. I really don't know where I would be without him. Meeting my husband changed my life drastically, & I thank God for him & the changes he brought about in me ever day. He really is my "better half". Thank you God for my husband!:)

Number 2: My daughter. Brianna is truly the most beautiful, fun, loving little girl (I may be biased, but I'm allowed to be!). Every day that I get to be part of her life & watch her grow makes me a better person. She is the answer to all my prayers. God really gave me a little angel when he gave me my daughter. Thank you God for Brianna!:)

Number 3: My Mom. My mom is my hero. She took care of 3 kids all by herself. Raised us the best she could, & sacraficed much of herself to make sure that we got what we needed. Now that I'm a mother myself I see how much my mom went through. Over the year my mom has also become my best friend. No matter what happens, how good or bad, my mom is always there for me. Besides giving me life, my mom has given me lessons to live by. Thank you God for my Mom!:)

Number 4: My friends. Each of my friends are VERY unique individuals. I love them all for who they are, & in return they love me for who I am. They really are the foundation on which I have built myself & without them I would crumble. Thank you God for my Friends!:)


God Bless my Blessings!:)

No comments: