Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Blessings 5-9

Holy Cow & I bad at this keeping up with stuff thing. I had a rather busy weekend & haven't felt too fabulous the past couple days, so I fell behind already. But, here I am!

Blessings 5-9.

5. My sister. She makes me laugh, tells me where to shove it when I get out of hand, & is the only other person who really understands everything about my life growing up. If it weren't for her & knowing there was someone else who understood, I don't know what I would do. Thank God for my sister.

6. My dogs. Napoleon & Chance. As soon as Herb gets out of bed in the morning Chance hops up on the bed & lays on Herb's side of the bed, Napoleon sleeps curled up by my head. Every time I sit down on the couch, floor, anywheres... they are right there to keep my feet warm & stare at me adoringly. They act like every time I pet them is the best moment of their lives. I like that they love me unconditionally & are always happy to see me! Thank God for my dogs!

7. Fudge. Yeah, it sounds weird, but tonight, I am glad to be blessed with Fudge! Chocolate helps make me feel calm for some reason. Probably not good, but oh well. I like fudge. Thank God for fudge!

8. Books. They are a way to escape the reality of this world & enter another. Something that all of us need at times. Thank God for books!

9. Christmas lights. Christmas lights are my favorite Christmas decoration. The small twinkling lights remind me of the star that the wise men followed. The real reason for the season. They make me joyful & serene at the same time. Thank god for Christmas lights!


Now, I will do my best to keep up for 10-25, haha.

No comments: