Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Must... Restrain... No... Decorations...

So it was snowing yesterday & today. There is snow on the ground. Not a LOT, but enough. A dusting of snow. It's is FREEZING cold outside. Like 27 degrees when I went out to run errands at 330pm. It's just starting to FEEL like winter, & therefore it feels like CHRISTMAS! The city has put out the Christmas decorations. Wreaths on the light posts. Santa's house is erected in the middle of town. Banners with christmas trees & snow flakes on the light posts. It's just starting to feel so much like Christmas. I picked up the last of my decorations yesterday, & now I am suffering from severe want of decorating! I put up our new curtains, & I immediatly wanted to put up my garland & bells. I've been measuring for lights on the porch. I also & thinking that I REALLY want to make my Christmas wreath like... right now! It's horrible. I am trying to so hard not to just open up the box & start decorating. Must not give in, must not give in... AHHH!

I think I might go nuts waiting! lol.

No comments: