Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hopeful!!

Well, tomorrow I am going clothes shopping for the first time in almost a year. Yes, I said a year. I have grabbed a shirt, or skirt here & there throughout the year, but haven't done any SERIOUS clothes shopping. Why haven't I gone in so long... well, to be quite honest, I'm scared of clothes shopping for myself. I am pudgy, & my weight is not distributed proportionately. It's all in my lower gut, like a pouch. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant or something. So... finding pants that fit nice & don't give me an overhang or muffin top is near impossible. This is, however, the mission for tomorrow. Also, finding shirts that look cute & nice, without being too tight, or looking like maternity tops! It's quite difficult & can be rather disheartening. I have tried to go clothes shopping a few times in the past year. Each time I have become discouraged after trying on a few pairs of pants. I am determined to not do this tomorrow though! I hope... :\ I'm excited & nervous at the same time. Clothes shopping should cause this anxiety!! Ah!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

we kicked clothes shopping's ass today! lol Jeans, check! sweaters, check! everyday tshirt, check! Shoes... uuuh crap... ;o)
I hope I didn't freak you out with my exuberance over polka dots and ruffles!