Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I did it... I fell victim...

To the drive to decorate. I restrained myself from going all out & crazy, but I just HAD to decorate a little bit. So I put my evergreen garland & bells up & my wreath. I will hold the rest of it off until after Thanksgiving. Here are some pics of what I got done!:)

One of the windows, garland & rustic bells.






The other window with the same garland & rustic bells:)










And here is the wreath that I made!!:)








And my bookshelf...



It's a little cluttered (gotta clean it off a little) but the garland wreath is on it & my Christmas basket of pine cones (which I need to get new ones I guess cause they no longer smell like cinnamon.. which makes me sad!).

So there's the skinny of it. I fell victim to my own desire to decorate. I held back & didn't get all crazy about it. I have another week to wait before I can take the tree out & decorate it & get the rest of my decorations out. I gotta clean off my tv & bookshelf to make room for the Christmas doo-dads. Woo!

I feel a little better now that I got to do some decorating though. Off to work now!

No comments: