Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Have To Do It!!

So the second person in a little over a month has asked me if I'm expecting my second child. NO! I am not pregnant! I am just FAT! Ugh. Severe frustration is setting in. I just went clothes shopping last weekend, rather happy that I found some jeans that fit nice & some shirts that help conceal the areas where you can still see the pudge, but I guess I didn't do a good enough job. I guess the only solution now is to just lose the weight. Grrr.

I had started dieting & working out over the summer. I did really good. I went from 190 down to 172. I was rather pleased with myself. Then I slipped, I got sick, & I started eating fast food, junk food, drinking soda, & not working out. After I got better I just didn't start working out or dieting again, I jsut kept going. Low & behold, a few months later I am back up to 190 (a little over actually, gag). So, in light of the recent revelations of people around me (one being a friend of my mom's & the other being my former musical instructor), I think it's time to throw myself back into the work out & diet routine. I have to.

I'm supremely dissapointed in myself for letting my weight get back to being this high. I really am. I think I just need to do something about it. So, I think starting tomorrow I am going to start logging all my calorie intake (www.myfitnesspal.com) & working out again. I'll prolly start slow again, cause I don't want to kill myself. I'm thinking 15 minutes of cardio, then 10-15 of abs, then another 5 minutes of high intensity cardio. Hopefully that will get me back on the right start.

Hopefully.

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

You can do it! I know you can... at BTW, you don't look pregnant.
Just think healthy thoughts.
Vegetables are your friends...
Fruit is yummmmmy....
Bread is BAAAAAD...

is the hypnosis working?

Ok, here's a Bible verse for you. Check out Hebrews 12:11 The practical application has always been very encouraging to me...

NorwichBandMom said...

I think you look great! You page looks awesome too-how do I get a background on like that for my blog?