Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Mommy Survey-- For Fun

1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
In my mother's bathroom

2. Who was with you?
I was alone until I started screaming & crying "Mommy!! Mommy I need you!! Mommy!!"

3. What was your first reaction?
Terrified & excited

4. What was your husband's reaction?
He was very calm & reassuring

5. Who was the first person you told?
My mother

6. Were the pregnancies planned?
Nope

7. Was everyone happy for you
Actually, yes!

8. What was the sex?
Girl!

9. Did anyone throw a shower for you?
My mom & mother in law did

10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use?
Lol. Yes.

11. How much weight did you gain?
Omg... 40lbs

12. Did you get stretch marks?
Yeah, they suck

13. Did you crave anything crazy?
Potatoes... in all forms... mashed, tater tots, french fries, baked, hash browns... it was bad

14. Who or what got on your nerves the most?
Being sick made me mad

15. Where were you when you went into labor?
I was in labor all day, so I was at the store, at my mom's, then at home... hard labor I was in teh hospital

16. Did you have any complications?
The first few months I had real bad morning sickness

17. Did your water break?
The doctor had to break it

18. Who drove you to the hospital?
Herbie did

19. Did you go early or late?
I went 13 days late... she was born the night before I was scheduled to go in for an induction!

20. Who was in the room?
Herb, my mom, my mother in law, my best friend Ashley, the doctor, 2 nurses, a med student... lol, they were selling tickets for my birthing!!

21. Did you video tape it?
No! I refused to let ANYONE use a video camera or camera until after she was born & in the bassinet

22. Did you have any pain medication?
They gave me a shot of something that was basically like taking a shot... didn't help the pain, but took the edge off

23. Did you have a c-section or natural?
All natural baby

24. What was your reaction to the birth?
Omg... am I done? Can I go to bed now?

25. How big was the baby?
7lbs 5 ounces, 20.5 inches

26. Did your husband cry?
Oh yeah, he was crying hard

27. When is the next one coming?
We don't think there will be another one... but if there is it'll be about 2-3 years. We'll see.

28. If you could would you do it all over again?
For Brianna, anything. She was worth every second.

No comments: