Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update... Because I've been gone for a while... haha

So, last I posted we were looking at purchasing a home, well in the end all, that did not work out, which is ok, cause we need more time to work on our credit anyways. In the meantime we have moved & are living in a cute apartment that is very nice & completly remodeled. I am much happier here than at our old place. Also, we recently got a new fur baby, Chance. He's a border collie mix that we adopted from a family that just didn't have the time for him (3 kids, another on the way & 5 other dogs). He's the perfect dog, exactly what we have been looking for. I am very glad we got him. He gets along with Napoleon great, & he loves Brianna. Besides that we are very very busy. Now that it's fall, things are all starting to get busy with festivities & celebrations of one sort or another.
Just thought I would pop in for a minute to update. I'll be posting more when I get a few minutes to think. Haha.

No comments: