Monday, March 16, 2009

New Job

Well, today I start my new job. I'll be working at E-Sell It, which is an Ebay company in town. I'll essentially be selling people's belongings on Ebay for them. It seems like a fun job. I am looking forward to getting out of the house & around adults again on a daily basis. At the same time though I am incredibly sad & upset, because I won't be able to spend all day with Brianna. I'll have the mornings with her still, but it doesn't feel like it'll be enough. Thank God she will be staying with a good friend of mine during the day (Thanks T for watching her for me!) & will be in a great, loving environment where I don't need to worry about her. Also, the way things work out, she'll have special Bri & Daddy time in the afternoon when Herbie picks her up from T's until I get home. That should be fun & special for them. & of course we'll still have the weekends together, which I intend to enjoy & cherish to the fullest. I just hope that everything works out for the best & that everying (including myself) adjusts easily to the new routine of life.

Thank you God for the blessings of family, friends, & jobs.

No comments: